Our commitment is to help organizations and businesses that need support for their government and foundation grants. We can either provide direct support or teach you how to evaluate and understand the fundamentals of your grants, particularly government grants. You will learn how to manage them using a systems integration approach so you can focus on the funded projects and programs.
Our list of live, instructor-led classes and webinar replays are below. Classes on specific topics will be added. If you have questions about any of the classes, please contact our team.
This is a replay of a detailed 1.5 hour webinar hosted in April 2020 that will teach you how to search and apply for federal grants. PRO TIPS INCLUDED.
You will learn how to optimize the search for federal funding opportunities, how to apply for federal grants using grants.gov, and spot key details in federal funding announcements.
- This 1.5 hour class will teach you the fundamentals of federal grants. You will learn how to optimize the search for funding opportunities, spot key details in federal funding announcements, which documents you need to have readily available, important pre- and post-award actions, why Uniform Guidance and your award terms are essential reference sources, and award compliance basics. The course instructor has extensive experience managing multiple federal and private grants for nonprofits and academia. Pro Tips included.
- NEXT CLASS: TBA
- TIME: 10:00AM EST – 12:00PM EST (includes 30 minute Q&A sessIon)
- WHERE: Zoom access details will be emailed after registration.
- Participants will explore detailed aspects of federal grants from application to closeout, learn the significance of the most important reference resources for federal grants managers, evaluate their organization’s operations, and will be coached through the development of their own systems-based approach to work toward efficiency and compliance. Each week will feature a theme to guide learning, discussions, and offline implementation. Pro Tips included.
- NEXT SIX-WEEK SESSION: TBA
- TIME: 1:00PM EST – 2:30PM EST
- WHERE: Course access details will be emailed after registration.