Join Grants Works’ pool of offsite grant managers.
Here’s an overview of the grant manager role
- Evaluate assigned client’s grant agreements and related documents, including relevant rules and regulations, and develop a customized grant management system.
- Collaborate with client’s internal teams on a number of grant-related matters including grant budgets.
- Ensure timely submission of client’s program and financial reports.
- Prepare award compliance roadmaps.
- Coordinate grant application submissions with the Grant Writer and client personnel.
- Please email a list of grants you have managed including the name of the recipient, funder, and award amount along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.