Join Grants Works’ pool of talented and proven grant writers.
Here’s an overview of the grant writer role
- Research and review RFPs and solicitations and provide recommendations on feasibility for assigned clients.
- Write grant proposals to foundations and/or government agencies that comply with RFP requirements and that are evidence- and scientifically-based, as needed.
- Experience writing for government grant applications is a plus.
- Conduct academic-quality research into grant topics for background, statement of need, and implementation sections of proposals.
- Assist in all aspects of preparing a grant application for submission, including compiling required attachments and completing forms.
- Assist with clients’ program reports as needed.
- Basic or intermediate experience with MS Excel is preferred.
- Please email 2-3 writing samples and a list of awarded grants including funder name and amounts with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.