Join Grants Works’ pool of instructional design consultants.
Here’s an overview of the instructional design consultant role
- Liaise with each assigned client to assess course goals and recommend suitable instructional design models.
- Develop scope of work, learning objectives, timelines and outcomes.
- Provide course design support to develop engaging and effective learning environments.
- Utilize instructional design best practices and current trends to develop on-demand, live web-based, and instructor-led content delivery.
- 508 compliant graphic design experience and experienced video editor contacts are a plus.
- Please include a link to your current portfolio of ID projects and email your resume to email@example.com.