Course Title: Demystifying federal grants: Learn how to efficiently manage federal grants so you can maintain eligibility for additional funding, retain compliance, and avoid findings.
During the six-week, instructor-led online course, participants will learn how to:
- develop an application schedule and plan
- reduce the chances of missing important details
- set priorities early in the application process
- activate a grants compliance plan
- regularly monitor grant budgets to avoid unallowable expenses
- use Uniform Guidance and award document to stay ahead of compliance requirements
- cite various sections to support compliance advocacy
- develop a final reporting, closeout, record retention plan
Participants will also explore detailed aspects of federal grants from application to closeout and will be coached through the development of their own systems-based approach to work toward efficiency and compliance. Each week will feature a theme to guide learning, discussions, and offline implementation. Pro Tips included. Registration includes a one-hour, 1:1 post-webinar consultation.
- Next six-week session: TBA
- Time: 1:00PM EST – 2:30PM EST
- Where: Course access information will be emailed after registration.