WHAT YOU’LL GET
(1) View over 50 informative and beautifully designed PowerPoint slides
(2) All audio recorded during the Zoom webinar
(3) All comments and Q&A in the Zoom chat
THIS WEBINAR IS FOR YOU IF:
(1) You heard about American Rescue Plan Act funding and you’re interested in applying for federal funding
(2) Your organization recently received a federal grant and you’re stymied by the rules, regulations and guidelines
(3) Your organization has a grant writer and development staff with fantastic private sector grant experience but no federal or other government grant experience (yet)
(4) You believe your organization is “government grant ready” and want to learn how to get started
(5) You have federal and other government grant experience and want a refresher
HOW WILL THIS REPLAY HELP ME?
If you want to apply for federal grants to fund your organization’s programs and services but find the process overwhelming, this webinar replay will provide the practical knowledge you need to get started. You will learn where to search for federal funding opportunities that are best suited to your organization and aligns with your programs and services, have a plan in place for the application submission process, and, if awarded, have the basic knowledge necessary to jumpstart becoming grant ready.
If you’re curious about the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) of 2021 and the funding it authorized for individuals, businesses, and governments, this webinar will also provide a solid overview. We will also delve into the Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds authorized by ARPA.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
The webinar host is Patrice Davis, the founder of Grants Works. Grants Works partners with nonprofit organizations and businesses by helping them navigate and manage their private and government grants. Patrice is a former grants management executive with 15 years of direct experience. She became adept at managing government grants as a recipient, subrecipient, passthrough entity and oversaw grant reports as a federal employee. She has also managed grants at large and small nonprofits and a research university.
Patrice has managed grants from the U.S. Departments of Justice, Housing and Urban Development, Health and Human Services (CDC, HRSA and NIH), NASA, NSF, NPS, CNCS, USAID, and several local and state governments. PRO TIPS INCLUDED.
If you have questions about the webinar replay, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.