WHAT YOU’LL GET
(1) View over 40 informative PowerPoint slides
(2) All audio recorded during the Zoom webinar
(3) All comments in the Zoom chat
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
(1) A brief history of federal financial assistance
(2) The types of federal financial assistance
(3) How to use existing federal resources to optimize the search for federal funding opportunities
(4) How to get the most out of GRANTS.GOV
(5) Key items you cannot miss in a federal funding announcement
(6) Several post-award management pointers to jumpstart the grants MANAGEMENT process
HOW WILL THIS REPLAY HELP ME?
If you want to apply for federal grants to fund your organization’s programs and services but find the process overwhelming, this webinar replay will provide the practical knowledge you need to get started. You will learn to search for federal funding opportunities that are best suited to your organization and aligns with your programs and services, have a plan in place for the application submission process, and, if awarded, have the basic knowledge necessary to jumpstart becoming grant ready.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
The webinar host is Patrice Davis, the founder of Grants Works. Grants Works partners with nonprofit organizations and businesses by helping them navigate and manage their private and government grants. Patrice is a former grants management executive with 13 years of direct experience. She became adept at managing government grants in various professional roles at large and small nonprofits, academia, and as a federal employee. PRO TIPS INCLUDED.
If you have questions about the webinar replay, contact us at email@example.com.