Join Grants Works’ pool of research and evaluation consultants.
Here’s an overview of the research and evaluation consultant role
- Assess the effectiveness and measure the performance of clients’ core programs and services.
- Evaluate program strategies and execution.
- Formulate logic models.
- Compose evaluation design narrative for grant proposals.
- Experience in data management, quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis, data visualization, and monitoring and evaluation.
- Experience with carrying out various types of evaluations – e.g. formative, summative, developmental, impact, etc.
- Minimum Master’s degree from an accredited university.
- Please submit your resume or CV and two writing samples to email@example.com. The writing samples should demonstrate examples of process or outcome evaluation measures.