Grants Works offers a range of pre- and post-award and customized services to help organizations, businesses, and municipalities identify, acquire and manage government and foundation grants. We also regularly provide instructor-led courses on federal grants management. Continue reading to learn more about our consulting services and instructor-led courses.
We prepare a comprehensive report of corporate, foundation, and government grants that align with your organization.
Site Visit Readiness
We support your organization’s site monitoring visit readiness.
We partner with you to create an application preparation and submission plan and we submit by deadline.
We develop an award-specific plan to help your team comply with award terms, regulations, and reporting deadlines.
Offsite Grant Management
We work with your team to manage and comply with the terms, requirements, and reporting deadlines of each award.
Online or onsite training for your team or grantees on the basics of government grants. More in-depth training available.
Services and Courses
Our commitment is to helping nonprofits, associations, and businesses that need support for their government and private sector grants. We can either provide direct support or teach you how to evaluate and understand the fundamentals of your grants, particularly government grants. You will learn how to manage them using a systems integration approach so you can focus on the funded projects and programs.
Our instructor-led courses and services are listed below. Courses on specific topics will be added. If you have questions about any of our services or courses, please contact our team.
This is a replay of a detailed 1.5 hour webinar hosted in April 2020 that will teach you how to search and apply for federal grants. PRO TIPS INCLUDED.
You will learn the history of federal financial assistance, how to optimize the search for federal funding opportunities, how to apply for federal grants using GRANTS.GOV, spot key details in federal funding announcements, and learn the basics of Uniform Guidance.
- This 1.5 hour LIVE class will teach you the fundamentals of federal grants. You will learn how to optimize the search for funding opportunities, spot key details in federal funding announcements, which documents you need to have readily available, important pre- and post-award actions, why Uniform Guidance and your award terms are essential reference sources, and award compliance basics. The course instructor has extensive experience managing multiple federal and private grants for nonprofits and academia. Pro Tips included.
- NEXT CLASS: TBA
- TIME: 10:00AM EST – 12:00PM EST (includes 30-minute Q&A session)
- WHERE: Access details will be emailed one week before your scheduled session.
- Participants will explore detailed aspects of federal grants from application to closeout, learn the significance of the most important reference resources for federal grants managers, evaluate their organization’s operations, and will be coached through the development of their own systems-based approach to work toward efficiency and compliance. Each week will feature a theme to guide learning, discussions, and offline implementation. Pro Tips included.
- NEXT SIX-WEEK SESSION: TBA
- TIME: 1:00PM – 2:30PM
- WHERE: Access information will be emailed one week before your first session.
One Hour 1:1 Consultation$249.00
During this 1:1 consultation, we will answer your grant-related question(s) and recommend solutions to any challenges. Grants Works staff specialize in government grants and can advise on the following:
- How to find local, state and federal government grants
- Government grant readiness
- Key items you cannot miss in a federal solicitation
- Existing grant compliance concerns
- Grant budgets – creation, modification and oversight
- Other grant-related matters
Here’s your chance to get your grant-related questions answered. Discovery Sessions are 1:1 consulting sessions with Grants Works founder on a number of grant-related topics. During each 45-minute session and for less than half the cost of our standard consulting sessions, you get customized and actionable recommendations. Book your session today! You will receive a link to schedule a session that best fits your schedule.
Onsite training sessions can be configured based on your needs. We offer three configurations. Contact us to learn about each model. Each training session includes our Pro Tips.
Grants Works offers 3, 6, 9 and 12-month retainers for clients who require our services over a predetermined timeframe. Quotes and retainer agreements are customized based on the client’s needs. Please contact us for more information.
Call us for a FREE 15 minute consultation.
If you are looking for a grant writer with social science expertise and extensive grant writing experience, contact Pierce Consulting LLC.